Technical Difficulties...Please Stand By

I looked at my blog today and was slapped in the face with "Bandwidth Exceed" and "Upgrade Now" adds plastered over some of the graphics that are provided with the template I used. Not very pretty, to say the least, but at least they still function properly.

As I mentioned, those particular graphics are a part of the template and therefore it's not an issue that I have any control over. I have left a couple of messages with the designer of the template as well as the provider and I hope that it will be resolved shortly. If it's not resolved, I guess y'all have a new template to look forward to because this one just looks ghetto right now and y'all deserve better.

In the meantime, let me try to make it up to you. I found this link to a funny video on
Banana Vella's blog and wanted to share it with y'all. It's a Bear Grylls parody and it's called Man Vs. Second Life. Enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PAST POSTS


Template Brought by :

blogger templates