Passion for Purple

I haven't been in-world much over the last week but was feeling the need to post something here so once again I'll reach into my Flickr pool for a quickie Look of the Day. I can't leave all 5 of my readers hanging for too long. :P Bless each and every one of y'all. *kisses*

I received an absolutely gorgeous mask through the Designer's Showcase Network (DSN) and I fell in love with it the moment I put it on.


Mystery v2

I encourage you click on the above pic so you can go to my Flickr page and enlarge it by selecting All Sizes at the top of the picture. The details on this mask are to die for and to see them up close is the only way to truly do them justice.

Click on the Read More button below to do exactly that....

Once I put on the mask I knew exactly what I wanted to wear with it as I already had the perfect thing in my inventory.


Mystery

I bought this gown at Blaze a while ago but you would think the two items were made for each other. I threw on another one of my RockBerry Uma skins and voila..I am instantly feeling sexy, powerful and mysterious! Although, this particular dress doesn't leave much to the imagination. ;)

That is all for now. Thanks so much for reading and best wishes!

Eyes - Miriel - Standard Eyes -Watercolor - freebie
Shape - Alady 2009 Perfect Tribute to Jula
Skin - Rockberry - Uma D - Natural
Hair - ETD - Phoebe - Black - freebie
Dress - Blaze - Lush Gown - Purple
Earrings / Necklace - PRIMALOT - Synapsis set - group gift
Mask - Moxie Polanos Haute Couture - Purple Haze Face Mask - DSN freebie
Pose - Striking Poses - Anna Wong Pose - Dollarbie to members

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PAST POSTS


Template Brought by :

blogger templates