Not Loving SL ATM

Since I downloaded the new viewer, I've been running into this glitch where all my menus, chat and notification boxes are clear. The text is still there but it's almost impossible to read without a solid background behind it. Is anyone else having this issue?

SL Glitch

More ranting after the break =====>

Aren't these new viewer releases supposed to improve things? I know it seems like a small issue in the large scheme of things, but when you can't even see the header bar to grab on to to move boxes around or can't find the X to close a window it gets old really fast.

I suppose I should stop whining to y'all about this and actually open a ticket and tell someone that might actually be able to do something about it. I guess I thought it might work itself out but it's been a couple of weeks now and enough is enough.

Thanks for listening and best wishes to you all!


UPDATE: It seems I'm not the only one having this difficulty and the official JIRA is VWR-13604. So far there's only 4 votes for this issue so if you are feeling generous you could pop over there and vote for it, even if you aren't experiencing it yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PAST POSTS


Template Brought by :

blogger templates